<b>Please contact the listing agent to register your attendance to inspect this property. In line with current government guidelines, only 10 people can attend an inspection at a time. Due to these restrictions, there may be a wait time to enter the property - we appreciate your patience and understanding. Please ensure you wear a face mask and check in using the QR code present at the property before entering.</b>
Sitting encircled by a picturesque garden oasis, this gorgeous brick veneer home offers lavish dimensions, bestowing four elegant bedrooms and an assortment of spaces to unwind, work and entertain, consciously catering to the growing family.
The charming tranquillity is echoed inside, revelling in the lavish ambience as attention to detail is seen at every corner, with detailed cornices, original light fittings and warm wooden finishes dispersed throughout. The luxurious formal lounge and accommodating formal dining provide a grand entry to the home. However, the true hallmark is the thoughtfully positioned kitchen, with rich timber cabinetry, sweeping bench tops and panoramic views of the rear leafy garden haven and striking timber deck. Located at the centre of the spacious second living quarters is an open brick fireplace, further unifying an already serene ambience. Utilise the upstairs retreat to relish in tree top views & survey your scenic surrounds. Nearby three bedrooms complete with built in robes & timber desks; perfectly apt for the budding student or home business, are serviced by the main bathroom, fitted with ceramic tiling, shower, bath and vanity. The sophisticated master bedroom is graciously seen to by a walk-through robe with wall-to-wall storage before entering the accommodating en-suite. A ground level study/5th bedroom will be ideal for those who work from home or run a home-based business.
Live in the home in its current condition or it does provide scope for improvement to fully capitalise on its true potential. Features include: laundry, linen press storage and central heating & evaporative cooling. With convenience at your doorstep, lifestyle is truly set at the forefront of such a lavish home. Appreciate living amongst this leafy locale, stroll to Caulfield Grammar, Glen Waverley South Primary, Wheelers Hill Primary & Brentwood Secondary, as well as nearby shops, cafes, Jells Park, Springvale Road and Glen Waverley Station.
* Picturesque home boasting four bedrooms, one study, two bathrooms & a powder room servicing guests
* Charming brick veneer further complemented by other features such as detailed cornices & open brick fireplace
* Sitting amongst a garden oasis the rear timber deck creates the perfect place to unwind & entertain
* Two generous living areas allow for ample space; catering to the modern family
* Extensive benchtops encircle the kitchen, with wooden cabinetry & stainless-steel appliances
* Master bedroom is equipped with accommodating walk-through robe and en-suite featuring ceramic tiling, shower and vanity
* A further three bedrooms ensure even the largest of families provided for
* Central heating and evaporative cooling throughout, with additional split system AC in second living space
* Large water tank caters to those environmentally conscious
* Double lock-up garage, with access at both the front & rear
* Zoned for Glen Waverley South Primary, Caulfield Grammar, Wheelers Hill Primary & Brentwood Secondary
* Walk to local cafes & shops, Jells Park and Springvale Road, short drive to Glen Waverley Station
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
<b>Fletchers COVID-19 Update</b>
Fletchers remains committed to conducting our services in a COVID-safe and responsible manner. We ask all visitors to please refrain from touching any surfaces, opening cupboards, drawers, windows and doors, when inspecting a property.
For more information, please visit: <a href="https://fletchers.net.au/response-to-covid-19 " target="_blank"> fletchers.net.au/response-to-covid-19</a>