At one with nature and a welcome, restful interlude from any disquiet in your day, this easy-living first level apartment set in the master planned Canopy Bardon development, will entice with its highly desirable design. Blending into the natural surroundings beautifully and incorporating architecturally on-trend matte finishes, intuitive native landscaping and a private bushland outlook, the setting is sophisticated and wonderfully calming.
Situated at the end of a building, this luxurious two bedroom, two bathroom apartment benefits from added windows; brightening living spaces and drawing cooling south-easterly breezes inside. Floor to ceiling glass dominates the spacious interiors which flow out onto a generous tiled balcony, revealing a serene treed view. A separate north facing terrace provides a delightful spot to soak up the Winter sun with morning coffee in hand, and is a useful drying area.
Boasting a gas cooktop, under bench oven and fully integrated dishwasher, sleek white cabinetry to ceiling height, timber detail and soft grey engineered stone tops, the kitchen is a well-equipped and functional space. Both the ensuite with its twin basins and full main bathroom feature wide mirrored on-wall and under vanity storage in complementary neutral colourways.
With gated entry, remote accessed under building accommodation for two cars in tandem (unusual for two bedroom apartments in this development) and electronically controlled foyer and elevator entrance, a comforting level of security has been offered to all residents. Plenty of additional visitor parking has been provided within the grounds, so when family and guests arrive, a convenient parking space will be close by.
Nestled in the foothills of Mount Coot-tha, nearby walking and mountain bike trails provide invigorating opportunities to immerse yourself in the outdoors and experience first-hand the soul nurturing that only nature can provide. Having such close proximity to the City, freeway and tunnel networks, and public transport, your commute across Brisbane will be swift and effortless.
- Award winning Canopy Bardon development featuring sustainable design principles
- Private, ultra-quiet and spacious two bedroom, two bathroom first-floor apartment
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, double vanity ensuite and direct balcony access
- Gated entry estate, controlled secure access to buildings and common areas
- Nestled in nature's backyard; Mt Coot-tha Reserve trail network at your door
- Vehicle accommodation for two cars in tandem, storage cage, elevator access
- Split system air conditioning to bedrooms and living area, ceiling fans
- Spacious tiled balcony for relaxation and stylish entertaining, additional private terrace
- Designer fittings and fixtures used throughout, abundant and clever storage options
- Less than 6km to Brisbane's CBD, with high frequency city bus only 200 metres away
- Nearby to popular cafes, dining and shopping options of Bardon and Paddington
- Walk to Bardon State School, family and dog friendly parks, bikeways and playgrounds
- Body corporate information available on request
With superb, sustainable design features, and an emphasis on complementing the natural environment, here is a property which delivers a lifestyle that is second to none. Residents love living here and you will too.