Launched in 2014, ratemyagent.com.au has become Australia’s go-to real estate review website for sellers researching the best agents in Australia.
Why? Because ratemyagent.com.au works, for agents and for sellers.
For agents, ratemyagent.com.au provides a trusted consumer platform to share recommendations, reviews and customer feedback – things sellers are looking for to help select their agent.
For sellers, searching for the right agent ratemyagent.com.au provides verified reviews, honestly written by real sellers and buyers like them, in thousands of suburbs across Australia.
Together, this offers a unique, independent insight into the property market.
“RateMyAgent offers a unique, independent insight into the property market.”
5 fast facts
- To date, over 230,000 reviews have been submitted to ratemyagent.com.au from sellers and buyers who’ve used a local agent.
- On average the site receives a new vendor review every 2 minutes. Each review is attached to the property sale / purchase it relates to, so seller can seeexactly what’sbeing reviewed.
- Since ratemyagent.com.au launched in 2014, over 30,000 vendors have used the property website to help select their real estate agent. There is no charge to sellers searching the site, and agents do not pay for leads, so sellers can be sure they have access to the leading agents in each suburb across Australia, based on their property sales data and customer reviews.
- That’s over $20 billion worth of property sold, since 2014, with the help of ratemyagent.com.au.
- An agent’s next seller is looking for them online – fact! So an online profile is crucial for agents to connect with new customers. Customer reviews let sellers see more than just a dollar figure and gives insight in to leading agents, suburb by suburb.