Agent / Agency
Welcome to RateMyAgent.com.au, a website portal operated by Ratemyagent.com Pty Ltd ABN 46 169 103 299
RMA provides a portal by which visitors ("End Users") to Ratemyagent.com.au, and other related
websites, social media web pages and smart phone applications operated by RMA (with ratemyagent.com.au, each related
website, web page and each smart phone application referred to collectively as the "Site"), may
provide feedback or commentary on individual real estate agents and real estate agencies mortgage brokers and mortgage
brokerage agencies listed on the Site ("Profile Holders") or respond to such feedback or commentary.
End Users, and Profile Holders may also purchase goods and services which RMA determines to offer through the Site
from time to time, including subscription based services ("Products"). In these terms and conditions,
"you" means a user of the Site, being an End User, or a Profile Holder (as the case may be).
RMA will permit you to use the Site and the Services (as defined in clause 1.1), and purchase
Products through the Site, in accordance with these terms and conditions ("this Agreement"). This
Agreement forms a binding legal agreement between you and RMA. As a user of the Site, you will at all times be bound
by, and must abide by, this Agreement, If you are using the Site on behalf of a real estate agency or mortgage broker
business, then you agree to be bound by, and abide by, this Agreement on behalf of the agency or business (and you
warrant that you have the capacity to agree to do so on behalf of the agency or business).
Without limiting the way in which you may become bound by this Agreement, you will be deemed to have accepted and
will be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement by signing a document agreeing to be bound by this
Agreement, by checking the "I agree to the Terms and Conditions" checkbox and clicking the "Sign Up" button on your
computer screen to electronically indicate your acceptance of this Agreement, or by proceeding with the purchase of a
Product or any use of the Services.
- THE SERVICES
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, RMA will provide you with the following
- the ability to create an Account (as defined in clause 2.1) on the Site and use
functionality only available to holders of an Account;
- the ability for End Users to search and browse Profile Holders listed on the Site and view information
contained on the Site about each Profile Holder (" Profiles");
- the ability for End Users to rate Profile Holders and provide comments on their performance, which will
appear in the Profile for the Profile Holder;
- the ability for Profile Holders to claim their Profile on the Site, and update and manage their Profile;
- the ability to purchase Products through the Site as they are offered from time to time by RMA.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the provision of the Services and the Products which
you purchase constitute RMAs only obligation to you.
- You agree that RMA may modify the Services at any time, and discontinue the Services (or part thereof) at any
time. RMA may also restrict your use of some or all Services, suspend the delivery of the Services at any time
and subsequently reinstate them at its discretion.
- RMA does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information contained on the Site about a Profile
Holder (including information submitted by third parties in the form of ratings, comments, posts and reviews).
It is your responsibility to conduct your own research and make your own enquiries before deciding to engage a
- CREATING AN ACCOUNT WITH RMA
- RMA may require you to create an online account with RMA ("Account") in order to use some or
all of the Services. RMA may restrict the usage of the Services (or part thereof) for persons who do not have an
Account. RMA may, from time to time, amend or place restrictions on the requirements needed to create an
- If you create an Account with RMA then you agree:
- if requested by RMA, to use your email address as your username;
- that the Account will be created using RMAs online sign up process, or any other method specified by RMA
from time to time;
- to keep confidential and secure any password used to access the Account;
- that you warrant that all information provided by you to RMA in the setup of the Account is true and
correct in every detail; and
- that you will only use the Account for the purposes of using the Services and/or purchasing Products, and
for no other purpose.
- You acknowledge and agree that RMA may disable or delete your Account at any time in its sole discretion, and
for any reason whatsoever. If your Account is deleted or disabled then you acknowledge and agree that you will
only be able to use the parts of the Site and the same Services as provided by RMA to members of the public who
do not have an Account.
- You may delete or disable your Account at any time via functionality contained in the Site.
- PROFILE HOLDERS
- RMA will list Profiles on the Site from time to time. Where practicable, it will obtain the identity of each
such Profile Holder and information about them from the Profile Holder or from publicly available sources.
- RMA will determine which Profiles it lists on the Site and may remove a listing of a Profile Holder at any
time. No person has any right to be listed on the Site or have a Profile on the Site.
- If you are a Profile Holder who is a real estate agent and claim your Profile on the Site, you agree to grant
RMA the licence set out in clause 7 below. The scope of the licence extends to all property listing data
submitted by you (including, but not limited to, all images, text, floorplans, audiovisual materials or other
works associated with a listing, whether sold or unsold) in respect of all properties which you are selling or
have sold, and you warrant that you are authorised and/or have the necessary rights to grant such a licence. If
you are a Profile Holder who is a broker and claim your Profile on the Site, you agree to grant RMA the licence
set out in clause 7 and you warrant to RMA that you are authorised to do so.
- A Profile Holder may manage and update their Profile only if:
- they have registered an Account with RMA; and
- they have claimed their Profile with RMA using the relevant functionality on the Site, including
identifying themselves to RMA (to RMAs satisfaction) as the individual described in the relevant Profile.
- A Profile Holder may only claim their own Profile and must not claim the Profile of another real estate agent
- In addition to the obligations in clause 4.2, a Profile Holder must not comment on the
Profile of another Profile Holder or in any public forums on the Site about other Profile Holders.
- RMA will determine in its sole discretion what functionality it provides to Profile Holders to allow then to
manage and update their Profile. Such functionality may however include, without limitation, the ability for
Profile Holders to:
- upload an alternative photo, contact details and business details;
- add links to their social media accounts;
- add or modify a summary of their background; and
- respond to comments and testimonials from End Users on the Profile (noting, however, that only one
response will be allowed in relation to each testimonial).
- Where the Profile Holder is a real estate agent, the functionality may also enable the Profile Holder to:
- verify their sales reports or report their sales results; and
- deem certain sales results to remain "undisclosed" or "confidential".
- RMA may modify any part of the content of a Profile at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice
to the individual Profile Holder to whom it pertains. RMA may also in its sole discretion, with or without
notice to that individual Profile Holder remove their Profile from the Site.
- Profile Holders will not be permitted to modify comments and/or testimonials from End Users on their Profile.
- END USERS
- RMA will determine the functionality that it offers End Users on the Site from time to time. This
functionality may include, without limitation:
- the ability to view Profiles and search or browse for Profile Holders using different search criteria;
- the ability to view User Content (as defined in clause 7.1) and all other content on the
- the ability to provide comments on Profiles ("User Reviews");
- the ability to comment in any public forums on the Site;
- the ability to provide ratings of Profile Holders using any ratings criteria specified by RMA from time to
- the ability to view a log or history of interactions with the Site.
- If you are both an active Profile Holder and a recipient of services of another Profile Holder, then you are
not permitted to write a review, be it positive or negative for any Profile Holder who, in the case of a real
estate agent, actively sells property, or in the case of a broker, provides brokerage services in Australia.
- SUPPLY OF PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SUBSCRIPTION BASED SERVICES)
- RMA may determine from time to time, to supply Products (including subscription based services) through the
Site for purchase by Profile Holders or End Users.
- If Products are supplied through the Site, then RMA may impose additional terms and conditions which apply to
the purchase and supply of the relevant Products, by setting out the additional terms and conditions below in an
addendum to this Agreement ("Product Addendum"). Any Product Addendum will form part of this
Agreement and, unless otherwise stated, will override any inconsistent term in this document, to the extent of
the inconsistency only.
- By ordering and purchasing any Product from the Site, you agree:
- that you are bound by and will comply with the Product Addendum applicable to the Product;
- to pay the applicable fee for such Product ("Fee"); and
- to be bound to any set minimum term to use or purchase that Product ("Term").
- Where Products are subscription based or other periodically provided services, unless otherwise stated, you
acknowledge and agree that each Term will automatically renew for successive Terms of the same duration unless
you notify RMA, in writing and at least 30 days prior to the expiry of the current Term, that you do not wish to
renew your use of the Product, or unless your use of the Product is otherwise terminated in accordance with this
- Unless otherwise stated and subject to clause 5.3 RMA will provide you with invoices in respect of the Fee at
the start of each Term and you agree to pay the Fee by the date indicated on RMAs invoice.
- RMA may require you to provide it with an authorisation to direct debit the Fee from your credit card or
nominated bank account. Once authorisation is provided the Fee will be automatically debited by RMA.
- Unless otherwise stated, you may terminate any agreement for RMA to supply you with Products (being
subscription or periodic based services) at any time with at least 30 days written notice to RMA. Unless
provided for otherwise in this Agreement, this termination will come into effect on the same day of the month
that corresponds with the date of your initial order for such Products, after the expiry of the 30 day notice
period. You may also immediately terminate any agreement for RMA to supply you with such Products where RMA is
in breach of this Agreement and the breach is not capable of remedy, or if it is in breach of this Agreement and
fails to remedy that breach within 7 days of receiving written notice from you requiring RMA to remedy the
- RMA may suspend or terminate any order or agreement for RMA to supply you with Products:
- immediately if you are in breach of this Agreement and the breach is not capable of remedy or is a
- immediately if you are in breach of this Agreement and fail to remedy that breach within 7 days of
receiving written notice from RMA requiring you to remedy the breach; or
- without cause, by giving 14 days notice to you.
- Unless otherwise stated, upon termination of any order or agreement for RMA to supply you with Products:
- where such termination is pursuant to clause 5.8.1 or 5.8.2, you must
pay any unpaid amount of the Fee to RMA which would be owing over the remainder of the Term had such
termination not occurred and you agree that, if an authorisation has been given in accordance with clause
5.6, the Fee may automatically be charged to your credit card or direct debited from your
nominated bank account; or
- if the order or agreement is terminated under clauses 5.4, 5.7 or
5.8.3, then you must pay the Fee incurred up to the date upon which termination becomes
effective only. RMA will refund you any unused portion of the Fee that you have prepaid, and which relates
to any period after the effective date of termination, subject to clause 5.9.3.
- If you choose to terminate this Agreement in respect of the supply of any Products by cancelling without
cause (for example, change of mind on retaining the subscription for the remainder of the Term) then you
agree you will be entitled to a refund of a portion of prepaid Fees, calculated by reference to the
cancelled proportion of your subscription, in accordance with the following:
- Where the Term is greater than 6 months and the supply of Products is cancelled at any time before 6
months from commencement, you will be provided with a refund equal to a pro-rated portion of the Fee
that exceeds a 6 month Term;
- Where the Term is greater than 6 months and the supply of Products is cancelled at any time after 6
months from commencement, you will be provided with a pro-rata refund calculated by reference to the
number of months remaining on the Term, less 20 percent ; and
- Where the Term is less than 6 months, no such refunds for voluntary cancellation shall be available.
- Termination of our supply of a Product to you will not of itself, unless stated by RMA to the contrary,
terminate your ability to use the Site or the Services. RMA may however, separately exercise any of its rights
under this Agreement, including terminating the Services pursuant to clause 1.3, or terminating
your Account pursuant to clause 2.3.
- PROHIBITED USES
- Subject to clause 7.1, all content and information on the Site, including, but not limited
to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or
other material, as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is owned by RMA or
its third party licensors. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce,
publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, code,
products, or Services obtained from or through the Site. Additionally, you agree not to:
- use the Site or its contents for any commercial purpose, other than in your capacity as an End User or a
Profile Holder (if applicable);
- use another persons name, account, identity or password without permission, or use the Site while
impersonating another person;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of the Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other
automated means or any manual process for any purpose without RMAs express written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Site or bypass or circumvent other measures
employed to prevent or limit access to the Site;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in RMAs discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately
large load on its server infrastructure;
- deep-link to any portion of the Site for any purpose apart from where expressly permitted by this
- link directly to your Profile or any other web pages on the Site, directly from Google Adwords or other
digital advertising platform, unless otherwise approved by RMA by way of notice in writing to you; or.
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software
programs used by RMA in connection with the Site or the Services (except to the extent specifically
permitted by law).
- PROVIDING CONTENT ON THE SITE
- You acknowledge that by submitting content to the Site, you expressly grant an irrevocable, perpetual,
exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, assignable licence to RMA and its affiliates to use, reproduce, modify,
adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any content which you
submit to the Site, including, without limitation, postings on the Site, commentary in forums or on Agent
Profiles or any suggestions or ideas, or any other work, item or thing you upload to the Site or provide to RMA
("User Content"). For the purposes of this Agreement, the term "Intellectual Property
Rights" shall refer to all intellectual property rights of any kind whatsoever throughout the world,
including all present, future, registered and unregistered rights which subsist in copyright, trade marks,
patents and designs . You also agree to grant RMA an option such that at RMAs request you promptly execute a
written assignment to RMA of any such Intellectual Property Rights, and to assist in every proper way and to
execute those documents and take such acts as are reasonably requested by RMA to obtain, sustain and from time
to time enforce such Intellectual Property Rights in any jurisdiction worldwide.
- To the extent that you have any moral rights (as that term is defined in the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)) in any
User Content you provide to RMA, then you waive all such moral rights, and to the extent that such waiver is not
possible, then you consent to RMA making all uses, edits and modifications of the User Content in its sole
discretion, including, without limitation, as further described in this Agreement.
- You warrant that any User Content that you post or upload to the Site will not infringe the Intellectual
Property Rights or other rights of any person.
- You warrant that if any User Content submitted by you to the Site reproduces the likeness or image of any
person, that the person whose image or likeness is reproduced in that User Content, has provided their express
consent to you, for their image or likeness to be published on the Site.
- You agree that:
- the User Content is not confidential;
- you are solely responsible for the User Content you post on the Site;
- RMA may reproduce any User Content on the Site and will determine in its discretion how it presents your
User Content on the Site;
- RMA may make any modifications to the User Content in its sole and absolute discretion, before presenting
that User Content on the Site; and
- RMA may determine whether or not to attribute the User Content to you, or remain silent on any
- You agree that RMA is under no obligation to edit, monitor or control the User Content that is published to
the Site by an End User or Profile Holder, but that RMA reserves the right to do so.
- You agree that you will not post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish on the
Site, any of the following ("Infringing Content"):
- User Content that infringes, or may infringe, the Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of any
- User Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your relationship with RMA
or any other person;
- User Content that is false, unlawful, misleading, libelous, defamatory, slanderous, obscene, pornographic,
indecent, lewd, abusive, harassing or advocates harassment of another person, threatening, invasive of
privacy, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- User Content that can reasonably be considered to be offensive, such as content that promotes racism,
bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, or which incites such
behaviour or action from others;
- User Content that would constitute, encourage or promote, or provide instructions for the conduct of an
illegal act or omission, any criminal activity, or violate the rights of any person or party in any country
of the world;
- User Content that has been solicited by an incentive or payment originating from a real estate agent or a
representative of their agency;
- unsolicited promotions or SPAM;
- User Content which contains the private information of any person;
- User Content which publishes an image or likeness of a person who has not consented to their likeness or
image being published on the Site;
- User Content that is unrelated to the page of the Site in which such User Content is posted; and/or
- User Content which contains viruses, malware or any other malicious software or data.
- For guidance on how to write commentary that may be less susceptible to removal based on potential legal
liability, please refer to RMAs content guidelines.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, RMA will have no responsibility or liability for any User Content or
Infringing Content posted, stored or uploaded on the Site, or for any loss or damage suffered by you or any
other person as a result of the Site storing, holding, or making available, any User Content or Infringing
Content to End Users, Profile Holders or other members of the public.
- RMA is under no obligation to review any User Content to determine its accuracy, truthfulness, or whether it
is defamatory, slanderous or contains falsehoods.
- Subject to clause 7.8, if you have any complaints or objections to material or content
including User Content posted on the Site, or if you consider any User Content to be Infringing Content, you may
contact us and notify us of the relevant content by following our takedown procedure ("Takedown
Procedure") and submitting a takedown request ("Takedown Request"). Please visit https://www.ratemyagent.com.au/takedown-procedure
to view our Takedown Procedure.
- Where you submit a Takedown Request, you agree to follow any procedures which RMA specifies from time to time,
and you agree to provide RMA with all information which it requests in considering your Takedown Request,
including but not limited to information verifying your identity and the basis upon which you consider the
relevant User Content to be Infringing Content.
- You acknowledge that notwithstanding your Takedown Request, RMA is under no obligation to remove any
Infringing Content other than where stated in this Agreement or where required by law.
- If RMA does remove allegedly Infringing Content, then you acknowledge that such removal is done on a without
prejudice basis, and upon such removal, you agree to release RMA from any action, claim, proceedings, damages or
other obligation which you may make, institute or claim against RMA in relation to the allegedly Infringing
- You indemnify and keep indemnified, RMA, its agents, employees and officers against all loss, cost, expense or
damage which RMA, its agents, employees or officers suffer or incur, as a direct or indirect result of:
- your breach of this Agreement or violation of any law or Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of a
- you posting or uploading any Infringing Content to the Site; or
- any legal proceedings or any claim made against RMA by a third party, which arises directly or indirectly
from any Infringing Content posted or uploaded by you to the Site.
- LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER
- You acknowledge that RMA has made no warranties that the Services or Products will be error free.
- You agree that RMA will not be liable or responsible for any failure in, or delay to, the provision of the
Services or Products or in RMA complying with its obligations under this Agreement where such failure or delay
has arisen as a direct or indirect result of:
- fire, earthquake, storm, flood, hurricane, inclement weather or other act of God, war, terrorism,
explosion, sabotage, industrial accident or an industrial strike;
- denial of service attacks, telecommunications failure, hardware failure or the failure of software
provided by a third party to function in accordance with its specifications;
- a significant demand being placed on RMAs services which is above the usual level of demand and which
results in a failure of RMAs software and hardware to function correctly;
- the failure of any third party (including without limitation, any bank or other financial organisation) to
fulfil any obligations to RMA; or
- any other circumstances or event similar to the above which is beyond the reasonable control of RMA.
- To the extent permitted by law, any conditions, warranties, guarantees, rights, remedies, liabilities and
other terms implied or conferred by statute, custom or the general law that impose any liability or obligation
on us are excluded under this Agreement. However, if a supply under this Agreement is a supply of goods or
services to a consumer within the meaning of the Australian Consumer Law (contained in Schedule 2 to the
Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as amended or replaced from time to time), nothing contained
in this Agreement excludes, restricts or modifies the application of any provision, the exercise of any right or
remedy, or the imposition of any liability under the Australian Consumer Law, provided that, to the extent that
the Australian Consumer Law permits us to limit our liability, then RMAs liability is limited to:
- in the case of services, the cost of supplying the services again or payment of the cost of having the
services supplied again; and
- in the case of software or other goods, the cost of replacing the goods, supplying equivalent goods or
having the goods repaired, or payment of the cost of replacing the goods, supplying equivalent goods or
having the goods repaired,
and except in the case of a major failure (as that term is defined in the
Australian Consumer Law), RMA can elect as between the remedies set out in paragraphs (a) and (b) above.
- Subject to clause 8.3, and to the extent permitted at law, RMAs liability to you arising
directly or indirectly under or in connection with this Agreement or otherwise in connection with or in any way
relating to the Site or any of the Services or Products, and whether arising under any indemnity, statute, in
tort (for negligence or otherwise) or on any other basis in law or equity, is limited as follows:
- RMA excludes all liability for loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of customers, loss of capital,
downtime costs, loss of profit, loss of or damage to reputation, loss under or in relation to any other
contract, loss of data, loss of use of data, loss of anticipated savings or benefits, or any indirect,
consequential or special loss, damage, cost or expense or other claims for consequential compensation,
incurred by or awarded against you under or in any way connected with this Agreement or otherwise in
connection with or in any way relating to the Site or any of the Products or Services; and
- RMAs total aggregate liability under or in any way connected with this Agreement or otherwise in
connection with or in any way relating to the Site or any of the Products or Services, is otherwise limited
to the greater of:
- AUD$10; and
- the total amounts you have paid to us for the Products or Services that are the subject of the
- You acknowledge that, in order to provide the Services and Products, RMA (and its associated or related
entities) may collect and use the personal information you provide to RMA in accordance with the RMA Privacy
Policy. By using the Site or the Services, or by purchasing any Products, you agree to the terms of the RMA
- GENERAL CLAUSES
- RMA reserves the right to revise and amend this Agreement in its discretion, as follows:
- if RMA considers that the change is likely to benefit you or have a neutral or minor detrimental impact on
you, it may make any changes immediately without notifying you except by publishing the amended Agreement
(as applicable) on the Site;
- if RMA considers that the change is likely to have a significant detrimental impact on you, it will make
the change after it has notified you of the change (solely by using the email address you have provided) and
will display a notice on the Site describing the change.
- Your continued use of the Site after an amendment will mean that you agree to that amendment. You must stop
using the Site if you do not agree to an amendment.
- Any notice given under this Agreement must be in writing and must be signed by the party giving the notice.
Unless a later time is specified in a notice, the notice takes effect from the time it is received. A notice is
taken to be received:
- in the case of a notice delivered by hand, when so delivered;
- in the case of a notice sent by prepaid express post, on the third clear Business Day after the date of
- in the case of a notice sent by email, at the time that the email is sent, unless the sender receives a
notification that the email was delayed or not received; or
- in the case of a notice sent via functionality contained in the Site, at the time the notice was sent,
- but if the effect of paragraphs 10.3.1 - 10.3.4 above is that a notice is taken to have been received before
9:00am or after 5:00pm on a day which is not a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in Melbourne, Victoria,
Australia ("Business Day"), or on a day which is not a Business Day, then the notice is taken
to have been received at 9:00am of the next Business Day.
- Neither party is the partner, agent, employee or representative of any other party and neither party has the
power to incur any obligations on behalf of any other party.
- There are no other representations, promises, warranties, covenants or undertakings between the parties and
this Agreement supersedes all previous agreements in respect of its subject matter and embodies the entire
agreement between the parties.
- A provision of or a right created under this Agreement may not be waived except in writing signed by the party
or parties to be bound by the waiver. No single or partial exercise by any party of any right, power or remedy
under this Agreement will preclude any other or further exercise of that or any other right, power or remedy.
The rights, powers or remedies provided in this Agreement are cumulative with and not exclusive of any rights,
powers or remedies provided independently of this Agreement.
- If any provision of this Agreement is judged invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever by a court of
competent jurisdiction, such invalidity or unenforceability (unless deletion of such provision would materially
adversely affect one of the parties) will not affect the operation or interpretation of any other provision of
this Agreement to the extent that the invalid or unenforceable provision will be treated as severed from this
- You must not assign or novate any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement. You agree that RMA may
however assign or novate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice to you.
- The parties acknowledge and agree that no rule of construction applies to the disadvantage of a party because
that party was responsible for the preparation of this Agreement or part of it.
- This Agreement will be construed in accordance with and will be governed by the laws in force in the State of
Victoria, Australia. Each of the parties irrevocably submits to and accepts the exclusive jurisdiction of any of
the Courts of the State of Victoria, Australia or the Commonwealth of Australia and any courts of appeal from
RateMyAgent SMS Messaging communications include promotions, offers, updates and news from RateMyAgent.
You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed from RateMyAgent SMS Messaging. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just SMS message “START” or email email@example.com and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 760-914-4348.
Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive varying frequency of messaging. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
Product Addendum (Promoter)
Last modified: May 11, 2018
The terms and conditions in this addendum ("Promoter Addendum") apply to the supply of digital
advertising packages by RMA ("Promoter Product"). This Promoter Addendum constitutes a Product
Addendum under clause 5 of the Terms and Conditions.
- ORDERING A CAMPAIGN
- Profile Holders with an active Account may submit orders to use the Promoter Products for online advertising
campaigns ("Campaigns") via the Promoter Product page on the Account portal.
- When submitting an order, you will select the particulars of the Campaign, including the Term, scope, budget,
platforms and geographical reach ("Campaign Specifications") based on the tailored packages
made available by RMA from time to time.
- DELIVERING A CAMPAIGN
- RMA will deliver the Campaign according to the Campaign Specifications selected when submitting the order. At
various stages throughout the Campaign, you may be able to manage the progress of the Campaign via your Account
- RMA may, in its sole discretion, agree to vary the Campaign Specifications and/or the Fees payable if
requested (including by making permitted changes via your Account portal). RMA will not be obliged to agree to
such a request and any variation will only be binding if approved by RMA.
- The Term of a Campaign will be determined when selecting the Campaign Specifications at the time of submitting
an order. The Campaign will end on the earlier of the expiry of the Term or the depletion of the budget agreed
in the Campaign Specifications. Campaigns will not automatically renew and you will be required to order new
Campaigns to continue accessing the Promoter Products.
- PAYMENT TERMS
- The Fees payable for each Campaign will be based on the price list we publish on the Site from time to time
and will be specified on the check-out page at the time of purchase.
- Fees must be paid in full and up-front upon ordering a Campaign.
- You may pay the Fees by entering new credit card details or using credit card details stored on your Account.
- The credit card selected at the time of ordering will be direct debited for the full amount of the Fees
applicable for a Campaign, upon confirmation of your purchase.
- A tax invoice will be made available on your Account for review and download shortly after your payment is
received and processed by RMA.
- You will not be able to suspend or end a Campaign which has been ordered and paid for, unless RMA agrees to a
variation under clause 2.2 of this Promoter Addendum.
- RMA may suspend or terminate a Campaign or your right to access the Promoter Products in accordance with
clause 5.8 of the Terms and Conditions.
- RMA will not refund any portion of the Fees (including where the Campaign is terminated or not fully completed
for any reason) except if RMA agrees to a variation under clause 2.2 of this Promoter Addendum.