• Licensed Real Estate Agent
• Published author of the acclaimed, “The Real Estate Survival Kit”
• Training & Recruitment Officer for two major Real Estate Groups
• Lecturer in NSW TAFE for the Advanced Certificate in Property Agency and Certificate of Registration Course
• Resident of Hope Island - intimate knowledge of Hope Island Resort and surrounding suburbs
Ruth Fea’s precise knowledge of the real estate market is results oriented, with an eye towards meeting her Clients’ exact needs, and delivering a level of service that is unmatched. She has extensive experience in the real estate industry and a wealth of knowledge, through over 23 years’ first-hand experience, and has a comprehensive understanding of the northern Gold Coast real estate market.
Her knowledge, dedication and enthusiasm for the real estate industry are evident.
As a long term resident of Hope Island, Ruth has been actively selling real estate in the 4212 postcode since 2006. She has developed an extensive Client database, professional network and has an intimate knowledge of Hope Island, Santa Barbara, Sanctuary Cove, Oyster Cove, Monterey Keys, River Links and surrounding suburbs.
She has a remarkable track record in achieving best results for her Clients as evidenced by her ‘runs on the board’ and testimonials. (www.humfea.com.au/pages/testimonials.php ) Ruth is currently ranked #1 in Hope Island by www.ratemyagent.com.au for total sales value & average sales price.
If you are considering buying or selling and seek genuine personalised service you need to look no further than Ruth Fea, HUM & FEA Realty……a refreshing change.