Hamish started his career in real estate in 1990 and has built a reputation for delivering the highest levels of service and commitment to his clients.
Hamish, born and bred in Brisbane and having lived in New Farm for many years, is a qualified Town Planner and has over 24 years of real estate experience in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne property markets. Other key achievements include;
- Presented the first Brisbane City Council Public-Private Enterprise award in 2001 for low-cost housing initiatives in New Farm,
- Completed 43 residential developments (13 in New Farm) within inner city Brisbane, totalling sales value of $117M,
- Held the position of Head of Capital Transactions ith international property fund manager, daVinci Advisors
- Elected in May 2011 - 2012 onto the Executive Board of Property Funds Australia (PFA), which is the peak national body representing the interests of it's members in the property investment and development sector,
- Have presented as keynote speaker at national conferences on market trends and forecasts on the commercial and residential markets.
On a personal front, Hamish is the father of four children. In 2014 he participated in Chain Reaction charity bike ride, 1000km in 7 days, which raised over $1million for sick children, Starlight Foundation and AEIOU (autism). Hamish has also completed 24 marathons and ironman events.