With an extensive background in the property and finance industry, having managed portfolios in excess of $1bn AUD and having sold over $80,000,000 worth of real estate in his first 2 years of sales alone.
Harnessing a wealth of knowledge regarding market trends, project design, feasibilities, marketing and the negotiation of sales pre and post completion, Jarrod is equally adept in either hot or cold markets. These attributes, coupled with a tenacious desire to succeed and a rare ability to see the opportunities where others don’t, makes Jarrod the preferred choice when it comes to sales and marketing.
- Deakin Prime Tier II Accreditation
- Certificate III Financial Services (Accounting)
- Certificate IV Property Services
- Certificate IV Finance & Mortgage Broking
- Diploma of Finance & Mortgage Broking Management
- Diploma Financial Services (Accounting)
- Advanced Diploma Financial Services (Accounting)
- Advanced Diploma Business Management
- Commissioner for Declarations QLD
- Accredited MFAA Credit Adviser
My markets:Morningside, Hawthorne, Cannon Hill, Balmoral, Bulimba, Mackenzie, Murarrie, Annerley, Camp Hill and Norman Park