Jodi grew up in North Queensland and did her schooling at Blackheath & Thornburgh College, Charters Towers and then went on to complete a Bachelor degree at James Cook University. Growing up in the region she classes herself a true “Townsvillian” and believes that is one of the keys to knowing the Townsville property market inside out. This innate understanding of the local market provides a solid base for her already finely tuned negotiation skills for her clients.
With four young adult children, she loves spending her days off with her family and spends many hours renovating her West End Queenslander. Jodi’s natural ability to connect with people from all walks of life is a great asset in rapport building with her clients.
Friendly, approachable and highly motivated, she understands the individual needs of sellers and buyers and is able to work with them to structure a plan to fit their lifestyle. Jodi joins the Page & Pearce Team with 6 years experience in the Townsville Property Market assisting clients both new & old.
Australasia Real Estate Awards:
• Finalist of "Office of the Year" 2017, 2018
• Finalist of "Sales Team of the Year" 2016, 2017, 2018
• Team Member of “Sales Team of the Year" 2016, 2017
RATE MY AGENT AWARDS
• WINNER Rate My Agent “Agency of The Year – Townsville” 2017, 2018, 2019
• We offer our 2 Risk Free Guarantees - For selling "No Sale No Charge Guarantee" and for Property Management "Flat Fee Property Management Guarantee