5 days ago
Professional, Caring and Perfectly Organized
Before starting our home purchase process, I talked to a number of brokers, but Warren was the only one who amazed me with his level of industry insight.
Here are a few points to mention:
• Warren cares. I mean it. I have called him numerous times with silly or sometimes complex questions but he was patient and listened carefully and suggested brilliant solutions that were tailored to our situation.
• His knowledge is vast and thorough. For instance, when we moved from Sydney to Brisbane and during the process, our Conveyancer was supposed to inform us about a number of prerequisites that did not happen, but Warren made sure that we were aware of each step and the required actions, though it wasn't his responsibility.
• One of the things that are not easy to know is the quality and depth of a Broker's relationship with Lenders. Warren's interpersonal skills combined with his great relationship with Lenders helped us get the pre-approval and unconditional before the defined SLAs.
• Adding to the mix, he is detail-oriented, energetic, productive, and perfectly organised (I loved the way he organised our Loan documents)
• It's also worth mentioning that the Mortgage Choice website is intuitive and super easy to work with, helping us upload and manage our details and documents in a breeze.
In a nutshell, me being a researcher and studying every detail, I would like to think everything I learned about the mortgage industry I learned from Him. So, expect to be impressed while working with Warren.